- Case of A-AUTO Web Server port number is 80
http://”IP address of the computer on which you installed the A-AUTO 50″/a-auto
Example : http://172.22.198.134/a-auto
- Case of A-AUTO Web Server port number is other than 80
http://”IP address of the computer on which you installed the A-AUTO 50″:port number/a-auto
Example : http://172.22.198.134:8080/a-auto
*** Notes on Internet Explorer 10 or 11 available ***
When using the A-AUTO Web client in Internet Explorer 10 or 11, you must perform the Compatibility View Settings.
Click “tools”-“Compatibility View Settings” from the menu of Internet Explorer.
-> [Compatibility View Settings] dialog box is displayed.
Also, please add the settings to the following as a trusted site.
 Click “tools”-“Internet Options” from the menu of Internet Explorer.
-> [Internet Options] dialog box is displayed.
 Click in the following order.
Select “Security”, “local Internet”, “Sites”
 Add Enter the following contents in “Add this website to the zone” field, and click “Add” button.
* IP address of the computer on which you installed the A-AUTO basic license
 Save the settings, and then restart the IE.
* The above is a prerequisite to Set the middle below to the security level of trusted sites.
*1 “about: blank” is required by the environment.
For this reason, please set if it is not displayed correctly.
(2) Enter your user ID and password, and press the [login (L)] button.
User ID is initially registered at the time of installation.
User ID ： auto
*Trial license expiration date will be displayed dialog
(3) Click the “OK” button.