* Please be in Administrators permissions operational account that you create.
* It is also possible to account use of existing Administrator authority
Login environment at the time of installation will have a domain environment and the local computer, but I recommend the “local computer” for the following reasons.
- The installer silently install PostgreSQL.At the same time, it will account “postgres” additional for PostgreSQL.
The password for this account, created with 8 characters, including small and large alphanumeric and symbols and numerals.
For this reason, there is a possibility that the conflict with the security policy in your domain environment.
- PostgreSQL installer it was confirmed that there is a case that does not work properly in a domain environment.
* To view the “User Accounts” screen
(1) “Ctrl”+”R”key. show the “Run” dialog box.
(2) input “control userpasswords2″.